Dinner, Dance and Auction takes place April 28 at
EWU and includes several trips with airfare and lodging
CLICK HERE for more information and a complete
list of auction/raffle items
Trips to both coasts and Hawaii are among the items that will be auctioned off or won via raffle on April 28 as part of the 31st Annual Orland Killin Dinner, Dance and Auction.
Cost for the dinner is $100 per individual, or $700 for a table of eight. The event starts with a social hour and auction at 4:30 p.m., followed by the dinner (6:15 p.m.). Besides online at www.goeags.com, tickets may also be obtained by calling 509-359-2463 or 1-800-648-7697.
All trips are for at least two persons, and include airfare and at least three nights of lodging. One of the trips includes a four-night stay at the Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort and Spa. The other trips are to San Francisco, New Orleans, New York, San Diego and Las Vegas.
Below is a list of the live auction items that will be auctioned off at the event, as well as the prizes for the two raffle drawings.
Live Auction Items (all trips include airfare):
- New Orleans Jazz & Dining Experience with Renaissance Pere Marquette 3-Night Stay
- New York Amazing Long Weekend (3 Nights)
- San Diego Safari Park Photo Caravan and Zoo Admission with 3-Night Stay for 4
- The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas 3-Night Luxury Stay with VIP Seating at Your Choice of a Top Show for (2)
- Autographed Ichiro Suzuki Baseball
- Golf Outing for (8) with the EWU Football Staff, BBQ for all at Coach Graham’s house following golf
- EWU vs. Washington State University Football VIP Package – 2 Sideline Passes, 2 Game Tickets, Entry for 2 in the EWU Alumni Pregame Tailgate Party
- EWU vs. Montana Football VIP Package (Home Opener) – 2 Sideline Passes, 2 Game Tickets, Team Signed Football and Official Piece of Red Turf
- Autographed Full Size Green Bay Packers Helmet by Super Bowl XLV MVP Aaron Rodgers
Hawaiian Necklace Raffle Drawing:
- Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa (Oahu, Hawaii) 4-Night Stay
Lobster Necklace Drawing:
- Fairmont San Francisco 3-Night Getaway including Iconic Tonga Room & Hurricane Bar Dining Experience
Some of the Silent Auction Items:
- Seattle Sounders Weekend: 4 tickets to the Sounders vs. Portland Timbers Soccer Match at CenturyLink Field on Oct. 7. Includes a 2-night Stay at the Red Lion Hotel in Bellevue
- Autographed Basketball by NBA Superstar Dwayne Wade
- Autographed Bat by MLB Superstar Alex Rodriguez
- 1 night stay at the Northern Quest Resort & Casino, Gift Certificate to Masselow’s Restaurant in the Casino
- Autographed Jersey by NBA Superstar Derrick Rose
- EWU Football vs. Portland State VIP Package in Portland (2 sideline passes, 2 night hotel stay at EWU Team Hotel, the Red Lion Hotel-Jantzen Beach)
- Autographed Basketball by Head EWU Men’s Basketball Coach Jim Hayford and Assistant Coach Craig Ehlo
- Autographed Football by Head EWU Football Coach Beau Baldwin
- EWU Gift Basket that includes Limited Edition Bottles of “Eagle Brew” made specifically for the Killin Auction
- Team Signed Basketball by EWU Women’s Basketball Team
- EWU Football vs. University of Idaho VIP Package – 2 Game Tickets, 2 Sideline Passes
- Team Signed Basketball by EWU Men’s Basketball Team
- Seattle Mariners 2nd Baseman Dustin Ackley Autographed Baseball
- Autographed Oakland Raiders Jersey by Taiwan Jones
- ORCH Level tickets to Broadway Show “Mary Poppins” in Spokane and (1) Night Stay at Red Lion Hotel-Spokane
- 3 Night Stay in Condo at Harstine Island
- Autographed EWU Mini helmet by Former EWU Football Players (J.C. Sherritt and Greg Peach “Buck Buchanan Award Winners”) and Erik Meyer and Bo Levi Mitchell “Walter Payton Award Winners”)
Complete List of Auction Items is Available at: http://goeags.com/trads/2012KillinItems.pdf
More Information on the Orland Killin Dinner, Dance & Auction
Beginning its fourth decade of existence, the upcoming Orland Killin Weekend includes the 31st Annual Killin Dinner, Dance and Auction, following the Red-White Spring Football Game on April 28. On-line ordering of tickets and more information is available at www.goeags.com for the event, which takes place at the EWU Sports and Recreation Center in Cheney, Wash.
The weekend begins on Friday, April 27, with the Coaches Golf Tournament (sold-out as of April 11). The golf tournament takes place at the Fairways Golf Course near Cheney, Wash., at noon. The 41st Annual Pelluer Invitational Track and Field Meet will also take place on Friday, with field events starting at noon and running events beginning at 4 p.m.
The following day features an EWU volleyball scrimmage at 11 a.m. and a soccer scrimmage at noon, followed by the Red-White Spring Football Game at 2 p.m. The Killin Dinner, Dance and Auction starts at 4:30 p.m. at the EWU Sports and Recreation Center.
There is no admission charged for the track meet or the scrimmages , but cost for the dinner is $100 per individual, or $700 for a table of eight. The event starts with a social hour and auction at 4:30 p.m., followed by the dinner (6:15 p.m.), program/presentations/live auction (7:15 p.m.) and dancing (8 p.m.). Besides online at www.goeags.com, tickets may also be obtained by calling 509-359-2463 or 1-800-648-7697.
Net proceeds benefit areas of greatest need within Eastern Athletics. The event is named in honor of Orland Killin, who, along with his wife Bernice, helped create the event. Orland was a man immensely dedicated to academics and the integrity of Eastern Washington University, serving as professor, faculty athletic representative and faculty president. He was an Eastern football letter winner in 1941-42.
Friday, April 27, 2012
- 25th Annual Coaches Golf Tournament, noon, Fairways Golf
Note: The event sold out on April 11, but for more information, contact John Graham at 509.359.6918
- 41st Annual Pelluer Invitational EWU Track meet at Roos Field . . . field events start at noon and running events begin at 4 p.m., FREE
Saturday, April 28, 2012
- Eagle Volleyball Scrimmage (Upper Gym), 11 a.m. FREE
- Eagle Soccer Scrimmage (Soccer Field), noon FREE
- Red-White Spring Football Game (Roos Field), 2 p.m. FREE
- 31st Annual Orland Killin Dinner, Dance & Auction, 4:30 p.m.