August 23rd is right around the corner! Show your support for the Eagles and let other EWU fans know about the biggest game in Roos Field history by changing your profile picture or cover photo with an image highlighting the historic game! Follow the directions below to deck your Facebook or Twitter profile out in Eastern style as we get closer to 8-23-14!
1. Right click on one of the images below and select "Save As." Save the image to wherever you want on your computer (HINT: It is easiest to save directly to your desktop).
2. Log on to your Facebook account and navitage to your profile page.
3. On Facebook, hover your mouse over your profile picture and a prompt will appear that reads "Update Profile Picture." Once you click it, several options will appear in a drop-down menu. Select the "Upload photo" option.
4. Select the profile picture you saved from GoEags.com and click "Open." Your new profile picture will now appear!
5. Now, hover your mouse over your cover photo and a prompt will appear on the right-hand side that reads "Change Cover." Once you click it, several options will appear in a drop-down menu. Select the "Upload photo" option.
6. Select the Facebook cover photo you saved from GoEags.com and click "Open." Your new cover photo will now appear!
7. Now, log in to your Twitter account and navigate to your profile page.
8. There is a button that reads "Edit Profile" on the right-hand side of the screen. Once you click it, you will have the option to change your cover photo and your profile picture.
9. Select "Change your profile picture," and a drop-down menu will appear. Click on "Upload photo" and select the profile picture you saved from GoEags.com. Your new profile picture will now appear!