Below is a list of former Eagles in professional basketball, including 14 active within the last year.
***Indicates is currently active within the last year in the professional ranks.
Name (Years Lettered at EWU) – Post-College Career (Country-League)
***Tyler Harvey (2013-14-15) – Erie Bay Hawks (NBA D-League)/Orlando Magic (NBA)
• In the summer of 2015 in the Orlando Summer League, Harvey averaged 10.6 points, 2.0 assists and 1.4 rebounds for the Magic’s “Blue” summer squad. He was drafted in the second round (51st overall) by Orlando in the 2015 NBA Draft.
***Drew Brandon (2014-15) – Bayer Giants (Germany-ProA)
• Through his first three games as a rookie for Bayer in Germany, Brandon was averaging 11.3 points, 7.7 rebounds and 5.3 assists per game.
***Martin Seiferth (2013-14) – BV Chemnitz (Germany-ProA); Alba (Germany-BBL/Federal Basketball League).
• Through his first four games of the 2014-15 season for BV Chemnitz in Germany, Seiferth was averaging 8.8 points, 5.8 rebounds and 1.3 blocked shots per game.
• Played in just two games in the 2014-15 season for Alba.
***Thomas Reuter (2013-14) – Noma Iserlohn Kangeroos (Germany-ProB).
• Averaged 8.7 points, 3.6 rebounds and 1.5 assists in 28 games in 2014-15 for Iserlohn.
***Collin Chiverton (2012-13) – Al Maseerah (Saudi Arabia-Premier League).
***Jordan Hickert (2012-13) – Southwest Slammers (Australia-State League).
• Averaged 7.7 points and 4.2 rebounds while making 46 3-pointers in 27 games in 2014-15 for the Southwest Slammers.
***Cliff Colimon (2011-12) – BK Barons Kvartals Riga (Latvia-LBL); Eco Orebro (Sweden-Basketligan); Kouvot Kouvola (Finland-Korisliiga); LF Basket (Sweden-Basketligan); A.G.O. Rethymno (Greece-A1); Aris Thessaloniki (Greece-A1).
• Averaged 15.7 points, 3.7 rebounds, 3.6 assists and 2.0 steals per game in 25 games in 2014-15 for Eco Orebro.
Cliff Ederaine (2011-12) – SG Sechtem (Germany-Regionalliga).
***Laron Griffin (2010-11-12) – BBC Nitia Bettembourg (Luxembourg-Total League); Westfalen (Germany-Bezirksliga); North Dallas Vandals (USA-ABA); BSV Wulfen (Germany-Regionalliga); Hanau White Wings (Germany-ProB).
Tremayne Johnson (2011-12) – Satria Muda Britama Jakarta (Indonesia-NBL); BC Timisoara (Romania-Liga Nationala); Al Manama (Bahrain-Premier League).
• Averaged 20.5 points, 9.1 rebounds, 2.1 steals and 2.1 assists per game in 2013-14 for Satria Muda Britama Jakarta.
Matt Brunell (2008-09-10) – FSU Selfoss (Iceland-D1); Icevic (Honduras).
• Averaged 20.5 points per game for Icevic in his first season as a professional.
Benny Valentine (2009-10) – Lapuan Korikobrat (Finland-1st Division).
• Averaged 18.2 points, 4.0 rebounds, 3.2 assists, 2.3 steals per game (33 games) in 2010-11 for Lapuan Korikobrat in Finland.
***Gary Gibson (2008-09-10) – Windsor Express (Canada-NBL Canada); UBC Hannover (Germany-Regionalliga); Hannover Korbjaeger (Germany-2.Regionalliga); San Diego Sol (USA-ABA).
• Averaged 7.1 points, 4.7 rebounds, 4.0 assists and 1.2 steals per game in 32 games in 2014-15 for Windsor.
• Averaged 5.1 points, 1.8 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game (13 games) in 20013-14 for UBC Hannover.
Mark Dunn (2009-10) -- Indiana Diesels (USA-PBL).
Jeff Christensen (2009) – Gimle BBK Bergen (Norway-BLNO); Team Geneva (Eurobasket S.League); HOP BBK Bergen (Norway-1Div.); Varden (Norway-1Div); Ventura County Jets (USA-WCBL).
Adris DeLeon (2008-09) – Metros De Santiago (Dominican Republic-LNB); Vaqueros de Bayamon (Puerto Rico-BSN); Wollongong Hawks (Australia-NBL); Faymasa Palencia Baloncesto (Spain-LEB Gold); Indios De San Francisco (Dominican Republic-LNB); Gold Coast Blaze (Australia-NBL); CDP Domingo Paulino Santiago (Dominican Republic-SRT); Halifax Rainmen (USA/Canada-PBL).
• Averaged 8.8 points, 1.8 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game (12 games) in 2013-14 for Pirates de Quebradillas.
• Averaged 16.4 points, 3.6 rebounds, 3.1 assists and 1.3 steals per game in 2012-13 for Wollongong Hawks.
• Averaged 9.2 points, 2.4 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game in 2009-10 for Halifax Rainmen.
Andy Genao (2009) – CDP Domingo Paulino Santiago (Dominican Republic-SRT); Fast Break (Columbia-Copa Federacion); Potros Itson (Mexico-LNBP); Team Zurich (Eurobasket S. League).
• Averaged 7.8 points and 1.2 assists per game in 2009-10 for Potros Itson.
***Milan Stanojevic (2008-09) – KK Spartak Subotica (Serbia-KLS); Fog Naestved (Denmark-Ligaen); KK Meridiana Novi Sad (Serbia-B League); Near East (Greece-A2).
• Averaged 15.6 points, 4.5 assists, 2.4 rebounds and 1.5 steals per game in 35 games in 2014-15 for Fog Naestved in Denmark.
• Averaged 16.9 points, 2.5 rebounds and 3.2 steals per game in 2012-13 for Meridiana Novi Sad.
• Averaged 10.1 points, 1.4 assists and 1.1 steals per game (28 games) in 2010-11 for Near East in Greece
Kellen Williams (2006-07-08) – RSV Eintracht Stahnsdorf (Germany-ProB); BC Energie Zwickau (Germany-Regionalliga).
• Averaged 11.8 points and 8.8 rebounds in 17 games in 2014-15 for Stahnsdorf.
• Averaged 14.0 points, 8.9 rebounds and 2.0 assists in 26 games in 2013-14 for Stahnsdorf.
• Averaged 15.5 points, 10.2 rebounds, 1.3 assists and 1.0 steals per game (23 games) in 2011-12 for RSV Eintracht Stahnsdorf.
• Averaged 12.8 points, 8.1 rebounds, 1.0 assists and 0.5 blocked shots per game (20 games) in 2010-11 for RSV Eintracht Stahnsdorf in Germany
***Paul Butorac (2004-05-06-07) – Saitama Broncos (Japan-BJ League); Wakayama Trians (Japan-NBL); TGI D-Rise Tochigi (Japan-NBDL); Tundja Yambol (Bulgaria-NBL); Toyota Tsusho Fighting Eagles Nagoya (Japan-NBDL); Yokohama B-Corsairs (Japan-BJ League); Takamatsu Five Arrows (Japan-BJ League); Akita (Japan-BJ League); Niigata Albirex (Japan-BJ League); Kaley Tallinn (Estonia-EMKL); Colorado 14ers (USA-D-League); SO Maritime Boulogne (France-N1).
• Averaged 15.3 points, 7.5 rebounds and 1.7 assists in 54 games in 2014-15 for Wakayama Trians.
• Averaged 10.5 points and 4.6 rebounds per game in 2012-13 for Yokohama in Japan.
• Averaged 14.1 points, 7.6 rebounds, 1.1 assists and 0.5 blocked shots per game (44 games) in 2010-11 for Akita in Japan. He was in Japan when a 9.0 magnitude earthquake rocked Japan’s main island of Honshu in mid-March 2011. He was traveling home from a game in Tokyo when the quake, which set off a series of strong aftershocks and a massive tsunami that killed more than 27,000, first hit.
• Averaged 15.9 points, 8.7 rebounds and 0.9 blocked shots per game in 2009-10 for Niigata Albirex.
Derek Risper (2006-07) – Licher Basket Baeren (Germany-Pro B); LTI Lich (Germany-Pro A).
***Rodney Stuckey (2006-07) – Indiana Pacers (USA-NBA); Detroit Pistons (USA-NBA).
• In 2014-15 – his eighth season as a pro and first with the Indiana Pacers – Stuckey averaged 12.6 points, 3.5 rebounds, 3.1 assists and 0.8 steals per game in 71 games (36 starts). He made a career-best 39.0 percent of his 3-point attempts, sinking 55-of-141. Stuckey signed a new 3-year, $21 million contract with the Pacers on July 21, 2015.
• In 2013-14 in his final season with the Detroit Pistons, Stuckey averaged 13.9 points, 2.3 rebounds, 2.1 assists and 0.7 steals in 73 games. He went over the 6,000-point mark in his career on Jan. 28, 2014.
• Averaged 11.5 points, 2.8 rebounds and 3.6 assists in 2012-13 for the Detroit Pistons.
• Stuckey started 48 of 55 games and averaged 14.8 points, 2.6 rebounds, 0.8 steals and a 3.8 assists in 2011-12.
• In Stuckey’s fourth season as a pro in the 2010-11 season he started 54 of 70 games and averaged 15.5 points, 3.1 rebounds, 1.1 steals and a career-high 5.2 assists.
• In the 2009-10 season, he was a starter in all but six of the 73 games he played and averaged 34.2 minutes, 16.6 points, 4.8 assists, 1.4 steals and 3.8 rebounds.
• In his second season in 2008-09, Stuckey started 65 of 79 games, averaging 31.9 minutes, 13.4 points, 4.9 assists, 1.0 steals and 3.5 rebounds.
• He was impressive as a rookie in the 2007-08 season, earning second team NBA All-Rookie Team honors as selected by the league’s head coaches. He finished his first season with averages of 19.8 minutes, 7.8 points and 2.9 assists per game as the Pistons advanced to the Eastern Conference Finals where it lost to eventual NBA champion Boston. His minutes increased in the playoffs as he averaged 8.2 points and 3.4 assists, while making 87.9 percent of his free throws, in 17 playoff games.
***Omar Krayem (2007) – Boras Basket (Sweden-Basketligan); Globalport Batang Pier (Philippines-PBA); Umea (Sweden-Basketligan); Tapiolan Honka (Finland-Korisliiga); Kfum Umea (Sweden-Basketettan); Siena (Eurobasket S. League); Sarriyet (First) Ramallah (Palestine-PBBA); Mjus-Fortress Kormend (Hungary-A Division); White Eagles Stockholm (Sweden-Basketligan); Zalakeramia-ZTE KK (Hungary-A Division); Boras Basket (Sweden-Basketligan); KSF Srbija Malmo (Sweden-Basketettan).
• Averaged 13.5 points, 3.2 Rebounds, 2.8 assists and 1.4 steals in 12 games 2014-15 for Globalport.
• Averaged 24.0 points, 5.1 rebounds and 7.9 assists per game (17 games) in 2013-14 for Umea Bskt.
• Averaged 17.8 points, 4.3 rebounds, 4.4 assists and 1.6 steals per game in 2012-13 for White Eagles Stockholm.
• Averaged 10.7 points, 3.3 rebounds, 3.4 assists and 1.3 steals per game in 2012-13 for Mjus-Fortress Kromend.
Henry Bekkering (2005-06) – Matrixx Magixx Wijchen (Holland-Eredivisie); Gasterra Flames Groningen (Holland-Eredivisie); University of Calgary (Canada-CIS).
• Averaged 10.6 points per game (35 games) in 2012-13 for Matrixx Magixx Wijchen.
Deuce Smith (2005-06) – San Francisco Rumble (USA-ABA).
Marc Axton (2002-03-04-05) – Wifibaleares Mallorca Basquet (Spain-1 Div.); Champagne Chalons-Reims Basket (France-ProB); Club Ourense Baloncesto Sad (Spain-LEB Gold); Mallorca (Spain-LEB Silver); Ourense Grupo Juanes (Spain-LEB Silver); Penas Huesca (Spain-LEB Gold); Pussihukat (Finland-Korisliiga); Joensuun Kataja (Finland-Korisliiga); Beirasar Rosalia (Spain-LEB Gold); Instituto Rosalia De Castro (Spain-EBA).
• In his final professional season, averaged 9.0 points, 3.3 rebounds, 1.3 assists and 0.9 steals per game (42 games) in 2010-11 for Mallorca in Spain.
• Axton was also selected to the Jersey Shore Invitational all-star team in April 2005.
Jeremy McCulloch (2002-03-04-05) – CS Dinamo Bucuresti (Romania-Liga I); Thewphaingram Club (Thailand); CS Dinamo Bucuresti (Romania-Div.A); Forssan Koripojat (Finland-1st Division); BC Nokia (Finland-1st Division); TV Langen (Germany-ProA); BC Energie Zwickau (Germany-Regionalliga); BC Energie Zwickau (Germany-Regionalliga).
• Averaged 13.8 points, 9.0 rebounds, 1.5 assists and 0.9 steals per game (25 games) in 2010-11 for Forssan Koripojat in Finland.
• Averaged 15.5 points, 9.4 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game in 2009-10 for BC Nokia in Finland.
Matt Nelson (2004-05) – WBC Raiffeisen Wels (Austria-A Budesliga); Aguas de Valencia-Gandia Basquet (Spain).
Alvin Snow (2001-02-03-04) – Seattle Flight (USA-IBL); Sigal Prishtina (Kosovo-SuperLeague); Washington Rampage (ABA); Royal Hali Gaziantep Buyuksehir Belediye (Turkey-TBL); Kryvbasbasket-Lux Kryvyi RIH (Ukraine-Superleague); Trabzonspor Basketbol (Turkey-TBL); Helios Domzale (Slovenia-Liga UPC); New Jersey (USA-USBL); Apoel (Cyprus-A1); Elitzur Ashkelon (Israel-Premier League); Trier (Germany-1.Bundesliga); Pinar Karsiyaka (Turkey-TBL); Metros De Santiago (Dominican Rep.-LIDOBA); Skk Kotwica Kolobrzeg (Poland-DBE).
• Averaged 10.5 points, 3.0 assists, 3.0 rebounds and 1.0 steals per game (27 games) in 2010-11 for Trabzonspor in Turkey.
• Averaged 12.7 points, 2.2 assists and 1.5 steals per game in 2008-09 for Helios Domzale.
• Snow also attended mini-camps with the Portland Trailblazers and Atlanta Hawks, and was drafted by the Idaho Stampede in the second round (15th pick overall) of the Continental Basketball Association draft. He then was selected to play in the National Basketball Developmental League.
Brendon Merritt (2003-04) – BBC Nyon (Switzerland-LNA); 08 Stockholm (Sweden-Basketettan).
Josh Barnard (2004) – Tacoma Tide (USA-IBL).
Chris Hester (2002-03) – Kouvot Kouvola (Finland-Korisliiga); Karhu Kauhajoki (Finland-Korisliiga); Pyrinto Tampere (Finland-Korisliiga); Team Componenta Karkkila (Finland-Korisliiga); SG Braunschwieg (Germany-2.Bundesliga North); Porvoon Tarmo (Finland-Korisliiga); Rotterdam Challengers (Holland-Eredivisie).
• Averaged 13.6 points, 6.5 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game (42 games) in 2012-13 for Kouvot Kouvola.
• Averaged 19.7 points, 5.6 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game in 2009-10 for Pyrinto Tampere.
T.J. Williams (2002-03) – Bellingham Slam (USA-ABA).
Aaron Olson (2000-01) – New Zealand Breakers (Australia-ABA); Auckland Stars (New Zealand-NBL); Aanekosken Huima (Finland-1st Division); Harbour Heat (New Zealand-NBL).
• In October 2006 he played in his 100th-straight game for the Breakers, scoring 40 points in one game during the 2004-05 season. Olson also represented New Zealand in the 2004 Summer Olympics.
Chris White (1998-99-00-01) – Prato (Italy-D13); Inchon ET (Korea-KBL); KCC Egis (Korea-KBL); Phoenix Flame (USA-IBL).
• Played in the 2003 Korean KBL All-Star Game after averaging 13.9 points and 8.3 rebounds.
Ryan Hansen (1999-00) -Tacoma Thunder (NABL) (USA-IBL).
Deon Williams (1998-99-00) – Sporting Feytroun (Lebanon-Div.A); Al Maseerah (Saudi Arabia-D1); Paisas Caba San Lucas (Mexico-CIBACOPA); Al Shabab (United Arab Emirates-D1); Al Hurriya (Syria-D1); Sporting Feytroun (Lebanon-Div.A); Al Shabab (United Arab Emirates-D1).
• Averaged 6.5 assists in both the 2005-06 and 2006-07 seasons in Lebanon. In 2002 he averaged 37.5 points (high of 66), eight rebounds, eight assists and two steals in Mexico.
Will Levy (1999-00) – Oakland Showtime (USA-ABA); Oakland Slammers (USA-IBL); San Francisco Pilots (ABA); Adana Bilfen Koleji (Turkey-D2 Group B); Pennsylvania Valley Dawgs (USA-USBL).Paisas Caba San Lucas (Mexico-CIBACOPA); Oakland Slammers (USA-IBL)
Alex Carcamo (1999) – KB Besa Peja (Kosovo-D3); Club Deportes Las Animas (Chile-Liga Nacional); Nacional De Futbol Montevideo (Uruguay-Metropolitan); CD Sagrados Corazones (Chile-Liga Nacional); Hapoel Kiryat Tivon (Israel-National League); Ciudad De Bragado (Argentina-TNA); Asociacion Italiana (Argentina-TNA); Obera (Argentina-TNA); Sigal Pristina (Kosovo-SuperLeague); Ciclista Olimpico de la Banda (Argentina-LingaA); San Martin Corrientes (Argentina-TNA); Reales De La Vega (Dom. Republic-LIDOBA); Maccabi Petah Tikva (Israel-National League); Rishon Le-Zion (Israel-National League); Anyang SBS Stars (Korea-KBL); 76ers spring workouts; U.S. Summer Pro Leagues; University of Belize; Hapoel Holon (Israel-National League); Maccabi Ashdod (Israel-National League); Guaros De Lara (Venezuela-LPB).
• To conclude a 15-year professional career that included at least 20 stops, Carcamo averaged 15.0 points, 9.7 rebounds and 4.0 assists in three games in 2014-15 for KB Besa Peja.
• Averaged 18.3 points, 7.7 rebounds, 3.1 assists and 1.2 steals in 2012-13 for Israel.
• Also played for the Belize National Team and the Harlem Globetrotters.
• Averaged 13.5 points, 6.3 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game in four games for Belize in July 2010.
Shannon Taylor (1998-99) – Yakama Sun Kings (USA-CBA); Zonkeys de Tijuana (Mexico-Cibacopa); Sacramento Heatwave (USA-ABA); Jamestown Buffalo City Thunder (USA-MBA); New Jersey Shorecats (USA-USBL); Fresno Heat Wave (USA-ABA).
Karim Scott (1997-98) – Kern County Vipers (USA-XBL); Lappeenranta NMKY (Finland-Korisliiga).
***Luke Egan (1994-95-96-97) – Hume City Broncos (Australia-State League); Ringwood Hawks (Australia-ABA); Eltham Wildcats (Australia-State League); Werribee Devils (Australia-State League); Hume City Broncos (Australia-State League); Melbourne Tigers (Australia-State League); Brisbane Bullets (Australia-NBL).
• Approaching 20 years as a professional in Australia, Egan averaged 11.3 points, 5.0 rebounds and 2.3 assists in 22 games in the 2015 season (March-July) for Hume City.
Ronn McMahon (1989-90) – Yakima Sun Kings (USA-CBA); Canadian National Team.
Greg Trygstad (1990) – VFL Astrostars Bochum (Germany-ProB); Bochum (Germany-Regionalliga).